The Lucky Delay  

Posted by Unknown

It was lucky for me that my train from Delhi back to Guwahati got delayed by just 7 hours, giving me more time to spend with Box and Meet. Its never like we have grown out and working. With Meet buying his own house in Noida. Boxer(still with moustache) working his ass off for some insurance stuff. But talks and legpulling.. still the same.

It was indeed (not) surprising that box still have not made a metro card. A loyal DTC customer. Will surely get a life time travelers award from them. Meet, in one hand samsung corby and other nokia touch..true professional.!

Delhi was awesome, is awesome and will remain that way forever. Putting the luggage in the cloak room took one hour..more i guess. Afterall whole rajdhani was putting in there :D. And then we took an auto (seeing that Box was there and option of metro was ruled out) to CP. Old Destination forever. But Delhi winters are for sure making chickens think of going back in their egg shells. We had an awesome lunch at Haldiram's... Meet, Box, Main, Harpreet (my friend from shillong), Charan (Meet's "room" mate), Raj and Mr. X (Charan's friends). As usual.. I ended up giving a party :P ..

After that.. all went there way, leaving me, box and meet to roam around. Did some window shopping. And then Meet left. Box and I walked towards the NDLS. Situation still the same.. people packed. I was wondering.. such a wonderful day for terrorists to blow up the place. Dunno, everytime I step in to new delhi station, terrorist attack nd tht sorta things keep coming to my mind.

Box left after an hour or so. But I know...we will be meeting soon again..!
Kudos

This entry was posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Tere se inspire ho kar maine bhi blog likh hi diya :)

http://shashanktandon.blogspot.com/2011/01/delay-by-chance.html

Waise..I wasn't the only one without a metro card :P

your post is much insightful :P

And mera to metro card na hona samajh aata hai :)

abe mere route par nahi aata metro..har jage metro card ka prachar kar raha hai :P

Hi Vishal, do you mind freeing up the youtube custom url youtube.com/c/vishalgoel if you're not using it anymore. I'm also Vishal Goel :). I'm running a video series from YouTube and hoping to use that custom url.
धन्यवाद